We need a great designer.
We're Linking Paths a small, bootstrapped, profitable software company determined to create great, simple web products, focusing specially in event management apps as our first web product Stage.
We love to get our applications so clean and straightforward that our competitors' featuritis becomes obvious.
We care and respect our users because they made our company, hopes and dreams possible. We see the need to be multidisciplinary as a strength not as a weakness.
@aitorgarciarey, @molpe and @salicio.
You are the Commander-in-chief of the interaction battlefield: proud of your achivements, humble to admit your fails, honest with your opinions and ready to explain and defend your design decisions.
You have a holistic approach to your work and understand that every piece of a product is related and coordinated in many ways with the rest.
You know quality is fractal and care about those small and vital details often despised as second class interactions or “not relevant” steps by other faux designers.
A wonderful designer.
YOUR WORK IN LINKING PATHS
- Your IA wireframes will improve the understanding of the projects.
- Great UX/UI design will mix with our code to create beautiful services.
- Improve our brand identity to the point everything made by us will be recognized as such.
YOUR MUCH APPRECIATED SKILLS
- Words are UI and we're looking for someone who cares about why to use Login, Log-in or Log in.
- Web is interaction and it's designed to be used and not only seen. You should be able to build up experiences, not only eye candy photoshop comps.
- Visual good taste to know how beautiful information can be.
- I-love-what-I-do-so-much-that-is-harmfully-beautiful-to-get-up-in-the-morning attitude.
- HTML & CSS. You need to be confortable with the building blocks the web is made of. People don't use PNGs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Feel-good distributed work environment. We think human contact is a great way to get in touch and we do it regularly but we respect your decision to live wherever you want and usually we work from 2-3 different places at the same time.
- Great products and projects to be part of with zero nonsense to implement and with usefulness as the key value to drive us.
- Full-time job with great salary. We don't have -and we don't want- VC money to squander but we know good talent deserves good pay.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SEND US
- A paragraph describing what do you think design is.
- Your 3 favorite pieces of work and a description of why they’re so great.
- Anything else you think makes you great.
Note: Don't send us your resume. Really, don't do it. We care about what you've done. We don't care about degrees, glittering companies or fancy job titles you have had.